ArtFolds® Free Fun
Personalize your ArtFolds!
You can decorate your ArtFolds® books for an extra-special gift. We've got lots of ideas for different themes!
Pick the ArtFolds® book that matches your theme, such as Heart: Random Acts of Caring for Valentine's Day, Love: Sense & Sensibility for a wedding gift, or Snowflake: The Snow Queen and Other Tales or Joy: Anne of Green Gables for Christmas presents. Download the printable stencil designs and use fabric paint, glue, glitter, etc. to make beautiful designs on the cover.
Don't forget inside the cover, too! Every ArtFolds® book has a bookplate printed on the first page. You can simply fill it in, or you can download a specialized bookplate to replace it. Here are some free downloadable bookplates for you to choose from.
Need to be inspired? Check out these ideas:
• Paste in a photo of you and your BFF.
• Add fun stickers to the front cover.
• Paste pressed flowers to the front cover or inside cover.
• Paste in old Valentine's cards, photos, paper doilies, or pressed flowers.
ArtFolds Love makes a beautiful wedding gift, and to make it extra special, gather together photos of the bride and groom as they were growing up or maybe from an engagement party. Don't forget to write in the wedding date on the inside front cover!
• Paste photos of the mother to be in the inside front cover, and photo/s of the newborn baby in the back!
• Decoupage your newborn's footprints onto the inside front cover.
• Decoupage baby pictures of you, your siblings, or even grandchildren into the front and back inside covers!
• Paste in pressed flowers and a poem.
Snowflake, Joy, and Christmas Tree are the clear choices for this holiday.
Don't forget to send us a pic of your decorated ArtFolds book to here! We may add it to the gallery here at artfolds.com and you might just see it on Pinterest, too!
Download and print out these cute stencil shapes!
Choose from full-color or color-your-own bookplates! (click on image for full-size version)
Stencils, all-purpose white glue, glitter, fabric glue, ribbons, buttons, photographs or drawings.
• We recommend washing and then thoroughly drying your hands prior to folding.
• Some folders prefer using a tool to help make fold lines straight and sharp. Bone folders (available in most craft stores), metal rulers, popsicle sticks, or any other firm, straight tool will work.
• Some folders prefer to rotate their book sideways to make folding easier.
• Remember: The more accurate you are with each fold, the more accurate your completed book sculpture will be!
• When personalizing the front covers, an all-purpose white glue (an all-purpose white glue such as Elmer's brand glue) with glitter or glitter fabric paint, instead of glitter glue, is recommended.
• Kids should always be under adult supervision when engaging in these activities.
After your designs have dried, wrap your completed ArtFolds® in wax paper before gifting to prevent your designs from sticking to the wrapping. This is especially recommended in humid weather.